Frequently Asked Questions
General questions about our company, service, and properties we offer on this website:
- How is your company different from a traditional real estate company?
- Why are the properties discounted so much on this site? Wouldn’t you just keep the best deals for yourself?
- How are the properties on this site different from ones I’d find on the MLS?
- Can I use bank financing to buy these properties?
- How do I make an offer on a property?
- How often do you add new investment properties in Philadelphia to the site and VIP Buyers List?
- Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
- How do I subscribe to the email and text service?
- How do I unsubscribe from email and text service?
Q: How is your company different from a traditional real estate company?
A: Great question. Our company actually goes out and purchases properties that homeowners need to sell. They could be in foreclosure, or the owner just needs to sell. We’re not representing the owner as an agent. Once we buy a property, we then remodel it or turn around and sell it to another investor who will fix it up.
Q: Why are the properties discounted so much on this site? Wouldn’t you just keep the best deals for yourself?
A: You’ll find investment properties on this site discounted 20-50% because of our proprietary marketing systems that get in touch with home owners who are needing to sell their property + we buy at foreclosure auctions and from banks. Often times they may be in foreclosure and our company can help them out by buying their house quickly for cash… which is a win-win. Then, we pass the discount along to you.
Q: How are the properties on this site different from ones I’d find on the MLS?
A: Most properties you’ll find on our site are ones that you’ll never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. We work directly with the home owners because many times we’re able to help them solve their problem more quickly and cheaper than listing it on the MLS.
Q: Can I use bank financing to buy these properties?
A: We tend to work with people looking for investment properties who are paying cash and who can close quickly. However, if you are pre-approved with a bank and can close quickly… we’ll consider all offers. If you need financing to buy a property you see on our site, contact us today and we can connect you with lenders that we recommend and have worked with before.
Q: How do I make an offer on a property?
A: Simple, head over to our Contact Us page and send us an email or give us a call. We take offers first come first serve… and telephone tends to be the quickest. Once you connect with us and you want to purchase the property, we’ll require a earnest deposit to secure your offer on that property. We’ll answer any of your questions so you feel 100% comfortable and confident in your decisions.
Q: How often do you add new investment properties in Philadelphia to the site and VIP Buyers List?
A: We’re always sourcing new investment properties… and add new properties to this site on a continual basis. So, check back often as our properties tend to sell very very quickly.
Q: Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
A: We don’t charge home owners any fees to help them find a solution. We purchase properties at win-win price. When you buy an investment property from us, we buy the property at a steep discount, add on our property acquisition fee which is our profit for finding and negotiating the deal… and you pay a still deeply discounted price. A win-win for all.
Q: How do I subscribe to the email and text service?
A: Subscribing is simple! Just follow these steps:
- Look for the “Subscribe Now” button/link in the email you received.
- Click on the button/link, and it will redirect you to the subscription page.
- Fill out the required information, such as your name, email address and phone number.
- Submit the form, and you’ll be successfully subscribed!
Q: How do I unsubscribe from email and text service?
A: Unsubscribing from Email:
- Open any of our marketing emails.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the email.
- Look for the “Unsubscribe” link or button. Click on it.
- You will be directed to a confirmation page to finalize the unsubscribe process.
- After confirming, you will be unsubscribed from our email list and will no longer receive promotional emails.
Unsubscribing from Text Service:
- Open one of the marketing text messages you received from us.
- Reply to the text with the word “STOP.” This will trigger the opt-out process.
- You will receive a confirmation message stating that you have been unsubscribed from our text service.
- After opting out, you will no longer receive promotional texts from us.
Please note that it may take a few days for the unsubscribe process to be fully effective, and you may still receive some scheduled emails or texts during this time. If you continue to receive messages after the specified period, or if you encounter any issues during the unsubscribe process, please contact our support team We’ll be happy to assist you further.